Verdugo Graduation Information
Verdugo’s Graduation ceremony will take place this Friday, June 9th at 6:00 p.m.
- Graduates must report to Verdugo by 5:00p.m. Once seniors have filled his/her clearance form, he/she will be able to pick up cap/gowns and tickets starting on June 8th after the first rehearsal ceremony.
- There are 2 MANDATORY rehearsals…one on June 8th at 8:00am and the other on June 9th at 8:00am. The senior breakfast will take place on Thursday. Tickets can be purchased at the student store for $10.
- Each student will be allocated 5 tickets for graduation. Extra tickets can be purchased for $15 at the student store. Tickets will also be sold on the day of the event.
- Please keep in mind that NO balloons or blowhorns will be allowed into the event. Also, students should not decorate his/her graduation hat or wear any type of leis. Flat shoes are recommended, as the ceremony will take place on grass.
- Parking is available in various locations around the school. There is also street parking. Handicapped access will be located on Hillrose.
- A photographer will be taking pictures. To Order photographs online visit hallowellphotography.com (Click Events tab, Click View Event. Username Verdugo Hills HS. Password 4376. These will be online for 100 days.)
- Please call Ms. Gabriel at Verdugo at 818-951-5448 with any further questions.