2020 Senior Prom:
Location: Odyssey Restaurant
15600 Odyssey Drive
Granada Hills, CA 91344
Date: April 18, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
February 3 - 28, 2020 - $ 125.00
March 2 - 13, 2020 - $ 130.00
March 16 -April 2, 2020 - $ 135.00
Last day to purchase a ticket is on Thursday - April 2, 2020.
Parents and students can also pre-purchase a Basic Prom Picture package for $25.00. This package consists of 2 - 5x7's and 8 wallets.
Please see attached price list from White Studios in case parents or students wish to order pictures, in addition to the basic package.
Class of 2020 Prom Dress Code
Prom is a formal and special night for VHHS students. We hope to maintain the integrity and formality of this night by implementing this simple dress code; as such any students not appropriately dressed will be turned away at the door. There are hundreds of beautiful, tasteful, and appropriate dresses available for prom. If you have questions concerning your dress, it is your responsibility to seek prior approval from administration. For more information and pictures of appropriate and inappropriate dress, please see the senior cl. to make her aware of our dress code policy.
- Dresses may be strapless (if they fit properly) or include spaghetti straps
- Dresses may be backless, as long as they are not cut below the naval.
- 2-piece dresses MUST overlap at the waist: meaning top MUST overlap with skirt waistband.
- Midriffs will not be exposed. This includes both front and side. With arms down at your side, if flesh touches flesh, the dress is inappropriate.
- Dresses may not have a slit that exceeds mid-thigh. This is fingertip length.
Dresses may not be cut below the bust line.
- Undergarments should not be visible. See-through apparel is not permitted.
- Garments that are tight or low-cut are also unacceptable.
- Tuxedos, Suits, or Sport coats with dress pants.
- No blue jeans.
- No opened toed shoes.
- No bandannas, baseball caps, or non formal hats.
- Dress shoes only (no tennis shoes or slippers)
- Shirts are to be worn at all times
Note: If you are bringing a date from another school, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that your guest is fully aware of the dress code