To check your grades online:
1) First, you must make sure you have an active LAUSD email account. If you have already activated your LAUSD email, skip ahead. If not, you need three pieces of information:
- Your District ID (on your ID card)
- Your date of birth
- Your Student PIN (Personal Identification Number). This is provided inside Mr N's classroom.
Once you have all that information, follow these steps to activate:
- Click on this link to set or reset your LAUSD password (It only works at school): https://mylogin.lausd.net/
- Select "Student"
- Agree to the terms and conditions in the Acceptable Use Policy
- Enter your Student ID# from your District ID. Use lowercase letters.
- Enter your birthdate in the format MM/DD/YYYY (backslashes required)
- Enter your Student PIN
- Follow the directions to set your password. Don't forget it!
2) Once your email and password are set up as instructed above, visit: http://lms.lausd.net and use your full LAUSD email and password to log in and check your grade!
Note: --- means a grade is not yet entered, or does not count towards your grade.
Access the Parent Portal by registering at passportapp.lausd.net/parentaccess